Huball - IoT Data Acquisition
Huball - a unified application hub for
car, health and home ecosystems
Huball connects, acquires and analyzes the data collected by fitness bands, smart watches, smart home devices, car black boxes and OBD dongles. It normalizes and stores all the data into a powerful and scalable big data architecture and provides actionable reporting and insights. Huball connects market devices by different vendors (Fitbit, Jawbone, Withings, Netatmo, Wemo, Nest, Garmin, TomTom) and can integrate custom devices specifically developed for vertical applications.
How it works
- It connects car, health
andhome ecosystems, using market devices such as fitness bands, smart watches, smart home devices, car GPS black boxes andOBD devices.
- Huball allows the integration of custom devices using Huball SDK and API
Acquisition & Storage
- All the data from the three ecosystems are acquired normalized and stored into a flexible and scalable Cloudera platform, using unique data structures regardless of data sources and formats
- Big data architecture for faster data processing and rapid analytics, with actionable reporting and insights. We provide direct access to raw data with the Rest API for your custom apps
Positive Business Outcomes
- Manage all customers, all ecosystems, all devices from different makes and models, into a unique application hub
- Exploit and open new business models and solutions in Insurance Telematics combining together and correlating car, health and home ecosystems
- Strengthen the customer engagement and retention for Utilities and Telco Operators
- Suitable for healthcare service providers to build data collection and analysis applications, using wearable devices on the market
- Fast application building for corporate branding and enterprise welfare
- Access to a standardized and homogeneous database
- Powerful and ready to use analytics and insights
- Tested and ready to use modules, letting the customer to focus on application issues and reducing time to market
- Rest API to access both aggregated and raw data, to develop custom applications and to integrate with Customer’s Enterprise systems
- Extensible with coaching systems that provide tips and suggestions to help the end user improve their performance
IoT/ Connected Products
About Sistematica S.p.A.
With an experience of more than 20 years, we provide advanced solutions for telematics, connectivity
We provide advanced solutions based on
Metrics and proof points
- Compatible with the most common brands of devices for smart home, health and fitness, connected vehicle
- Access to data via the web and mobile app.
Cloudera-basedsolution, using Kafka, Flume, HBase, HDFS
- Performance targets: a user base of 5 million users, 1 datagram every 30 seconds. Batch statistics with a maximum latency time of 1h on time aggregates.