Customer Experience Excellence – C2X
C2X, Customer Experience Excellence, is a unique data-driven solution, designed by Keyrus, which brings together Cloudera, Qlik and Talend technologies to mine data from every interaction point along the customer journey.
This solution provides team workers with advanced analytics recommendations consistent with available data, thereby helping your team workers attract further business and promote customer satisfaction. All this data can be enriched with all manner of other available data such as demographic info, phone logs, live chats histories, note to mention other open data sources. These data can then generate recommendations for actions to accelerate sales, improve customer service and optimize marketing campaigns.
For C-Level Managers
- Anticipate your customer’s next moves
- Prioritize sales actions to improve profitability of your sales
- Implement new consumer marketing strategies for enhanced
- Detect your customers’ moments of truth to increase your
Positive Business Outcomes
- Reduce your customer churn
- Increase your cross-selling and upselling through advanced analytics recommendations
- Improve the efficiency of your marketing efforts and bring down sales transformation costs
- Cloudera Big Data competencies (Cloudera / Talend)
- Cloud competencies (AWS)
- Data Science competencies in Insurance use-cases
Metrics and Proof Points
- Deployed in April Technologies within 3 months
- Fully integrated Data Ingest / Data Hub / Data Viz / Data Science algorithms
Grow: Personalized & Relevancy Marketing
Keyrus is a Silver Cloudera Partner specialist in performance management consulting and the integration of innovative technological solutions in the Data and Digital fields.
Over the last twenty years, the Group has developed its expertise and skills in helping companies to optimize their performance and meet the challenges linked to their transformation.
Founded in 1996 and listed on the Euronext Eurolist since 2000, Keyrus recorded revenues of €227.9M in 2016. With 2,800 employees, the Group offers the security and rigour of a mature professional services company, and at the same time, the flexibility and dynamism of a daring young enterprise.