Data Governance with Informatica
Banking organizations are positioned to succeed with Cloudera and Informatica. Proven data-centric solutions and services enable enterprise-level risk management and ongoing compliance with new and existing bank regulations. By combining Informatica’s Intelligent Data Platform consisting of industry-leading data integration, data governance, and master data management with Cloudera’s enterprise data hub framework based on Apache Hadoop, organizations can:
- Quickly and cost-effectively access and onboard massive amounts of data from all required systems, regardless of volume, type, structure, or source, including loan servicing systems, front-office trading, settlements, payments, credit cards, client onboarding, and third-party data providers.
- Identify, address, and monitor ongoing data quality requirements to avoid miscalculations and regulatory reporting errors
- Accurately identify unique counterparties, cross-reference external entity identifiers with internal records, relate legal entities, define hierarchy structures, and link existing counterparties with securities instruments across heterogeneous sources
- Process, analyze, and score risk against all of this data and produce actionable information for risk and compliance professionals in a timely manner, leveraging the scalability and performance of Cloudera’s enterprise data hub framework, featuring Apache Hadoop
- Manage and comply with data retention requirements called out by each regulation
- Provide transparency, auditability, and governance through end-to-end data lineage reporting and analysis
Security, Risk & Compliance
Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ:INFA) is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. More than 5,800 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premises, in the cloud, and on the Internet, including social networks.